ABB MCB S201-C10 10A C -CURVE 6KA
- Extra-wide and complete range of MCBs to cover most applications and markets
- Meeting worldwide standards
- Certificates, documentation, training or background information to support customers due to their daily work
- Space and time saving thanks to the unique bottom-fixing auxiliary contact
MCB range offer the possibility to select among different characteristics (B, C, D, K, Z), configurations (1P, 1P+N, 2P, 3P, 3P+N, 4P), breaking capacities (up to 25 kA) and rated currents (up to 63A).
- Compliance to the worldwide product standard:
CSA 22.2 No. 235
CSA 22.2 No. 5
- Allowing the use for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- 35 mm2 and 10 mm2 cylinder lift twin terminals for challenging industrial use. Cross wiring can easily be realized by inserting the bus bars into the rear terminal part and the incoming wires into the front part.
- Real contact position indication, directly connected to the moving contact, for more comfort and safety.
- Rated Current: 10 A
- Rated Voltage: 230/400 VAC
- Power Loss: 2.1 W (at rated Operation Conditions per pole)
- Rated Short-Circuit: 6 kA
- Rated Ultimate Short-Circuit Breaking Capacity: 20 kA (133 VAC); 10 kA (230 VAC)
- Rated Service Short-Circuit Breaking Capacity: 15 kA (133 VAC)
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 4 kV
- Contact Position Indication: Red ON/ Green OFF
- Degree of Protection: IP20
- Terminal Type: Screw Terminals
- Tightening Torque: 2.8 Nm
- Recommended Screw Driver: Pozidriv 2
- Mounting on DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 x 15 mm Mounting Rail) acc. to IEC 60715; TH35-7.5 (35 x 7.5 mm Mounting Rail) acc. to IEC 60715